Where & when can you register:
Online Registration Opens: Thursday, September 8, 2016 See Below for Link
In Person Registration: Saturday, September 24, 2016 – 1:00 pm – 4: 00 pm at the Fort William Gardens
1. You CANNOT register online if you have credits or are eligible for discounts
2. All online registrations will be subject to a 3% online administration fee see prices below
LEARN TO SKATE PROGRAMS
Canskate is for beginners of all ages! Taught in a group setting, three days per week, by Club Professionals assisted by trained Program Assistants. Skaters progress at their own pace and receive badges as they master various skills.
* Canskate families will receive a $10.00 discount off the basic rate for each additional child in the Canskate Program – only when registering in person.
* Helmets are mandatory for CanSkate skaters unless otherwise instructed.
What is included in your CanSkate Registration?
– 25 weeks of Instruction by Nationally Trained Coaches
– 48 hours of ice time for those who choose a two-day per week membership
– Skate Canada Membership and Insurance
– Participation in Theme Days, Element Events and our Annual Showcase
CanPowerskate is for the hockey players of all ages. Taught in a group setting, one day per week, by Club Professionals. Skaters progress at their own pace and receive badges as they master various skills. Full hockey equipment is encouraged.
This program is geared for those skaters who can skate forwards and backwards the length of the ice and who can make a complete stop on command.
This season we will be dividing skaters into two groups based on the level of each skater. The specific 45 minute slot will be determined after the first session. City dependant on number of weeks per session, TBA.
Pre-Star/Star 1 Register
(Formerly PRE-JUNIOR STARSKATE)
For the skater who has passed the stage 6 badge who has basic skating skills and who would like to learn basic figure skating skills. Taught in group lessons by Club Professionals in two sessions per week. Skaters are responsible for paying the Coach a group lesson fee, as membership rate covers ice fees only.
* Helmets are mandatory for skaters unless otherwise instructed.
NOTE: The group lesson fee will be set prior to season start according to the number of skaters registered.
STARSKATE & COMPETITIVE SKATE PROGRAMS
Designed for skaters who have basic skating skills. Skaters may proceed through a Skate Canada Test Program and/or a Competitive Program. Lessons must be booked directly with the Club Professional of your choice.
Star 2-4 Register
For the skater who has passed ALL three of their Star 1 Disciplines and working on Star 2-4 Tests.
Star 5-Gold/Competitive Register
For the skater who has passed the Senior Bronze Free skate / Juvenile Competitive test level.
ENHANCEMENT – INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEES!
This program is designed for Star 2-Gold/Competitive. Skaters and includes activities such as creative movement, simulated competitions, jump/ spin technique and stroking exercises. The program is designed to complement a regular session and accelerate the skater’s progress.
Sunday’s 4-4:45pm, Tuesdays 7:15-7:45pm (Off Ice Jumps), and Thursday 6:15-7:00pm
Sunday’s 6-6:30, Tuesdays 5:45-6:15pm (Off Ice Jumps), Thursdays 5:30-6:15pm